Eagle Consulting Group, a New York City based accounting software consulting firm, is seeking a Business Development Associate. This person will work in our New York City office.
• Develop and/or manage Eagle’s pipeline of potential clients
• Close new business opportunities from pipeline
• Prospect potential clients, targeting executives of small to middle-sized companies
• Meet with potential clients
• Qualify all potential clients.
• Initiate and/or manage sales cycle
• Make about 15+ calls per day to potential clients
Work with Eagle Consulting Group’s president to manage the pipeline and develop business
• Contribute toward moving opportunities through the sales pipeline
• Ensure follow-up meetings are scheduled and conducted in a timely manner
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective clients
Proven candidates will have the opportunity to be promoted to Business Development Associate with some outside sales responsibility.
1) BA or BS required business, engineering or technical concentration a plus
2) Two to five years of software sales experience with proven success desired will consider candidates without software sales experience who have degree from top school and strong track record
3) Strong relationship development and management skills
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5) Good time management skills
6) Organized with the ability to prioritize
7) Results-oriented, self-motivated, and energetic
8) Professional, mature, and reliable
9) Background in accounting software, distribution software, or Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 500 products a plus
No agencies, please