|No one can keep track of everything. You do have to sleep sometimes, right? What will you miss, and what will it cost you? What if you had a tireless assistant on staffone who constantly monitors corporate activities as they transpire, notifying you immediately of the events you care about? We all could use an assistant like this. Sage CRM SalesLogix KnowledgeSysc is that assistant. KnowledgeSync consists of two basic components: BusinessAlerts and E-mail Response. BusinessAlerts monitors your database and sends alert messages when certain criteria are met. E-mail Response scans and identifies incoming Email, then automatically takes action based on the content or the sender of the message.
The idea behind BusinessAlerts is simple: generate an automatic alert message whenever certain criteria are met. KnowledgeSync BusinessAlerts monitors the activity of your company, and will automatically notify you, your staff, your business partners, and/or your customers when important events take place. This state-of-the-art product is capable of sending alert messages via Email, fax, page, cell phone, or web browserautomatically. BusinessAlerts will alert you to significant events transpiring within your company’s Sage CRM SalesLogix database, effectively offering proactive communication to enable you and your staff to avoid missed deadlines and to capitalize on opportunities.
You can create new alerts or customize one of the many existing alerts to fit your company’s needs. Alerts can be both time and date sensitive and can be configured to include pertinent Sage CRM SalesLogix data, such as names and dates. Chances are your employees are already performing some of these tasks manually. Now they can work smarter and let KnowledgeSync work harder! Here are a few examples to give you some idea of how KnowledgeSync BusinessAlerts could improve your business processes.
- Alert the Sales Manager to opportunities won and lost.
- Inform the Marketing VP of new leads and one-to-one marketing opportunities.
- Email salespeople when there has been no activity on a prospect’s account in a specified number of days.
- Send reminders to sales reps to contact certain customers at specific times, such as: in advance of a big trade show, to offer birthday greetings, etc.
- Conduct and analyze customer satisfaction surveys, and schedule appropriate follow-up activities.
- Use the optional Integrated Service Alerts to notify the support team of support activities that fall behind schedule.
- Using another optional component, monitor the operating system for events that could adversely affect the usability of Sage CRM SalesLogix.
- Regularly generate and distribute important reports or literature.
The E-mail Response component of KnowledgeSync helps prevent the loss of the vital information contained in the Email messages sent and received by your company. You depend on Email as a valuable link to staff, customers, and business partners. With the tremendous volume of Email received by your company each day, chances are that some of it is mishandled, ignored, or ends up in the wrong hands. E-Mail Response scans incoming Email messages using a set of parameters you provide. It then takes various actions, such as forwarding the mail, generating automatic responses, creating records in your Sage CRM SalesLogix database, or scheduling new activities.
- Forward Email messages to specific individuals depending upon the sender.
- Automatically reply to messages informing recipient of the action taken, and recording all details of the communication within Sage CRM SalesLogix
- Create a record in your Sage CRM SalesLogix database instantly as a customer initiates a request on your website.
Use KnowledgeSync to keep employees up-to-date for informed decision-making or improve customer service by giving your customers personalized and timely attention. KnowledgeSync allows your business to respond to rapidly changing business conditions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is like having a tireless, organized, proactive assistant on your staff.