Visit Net@Work for Sage CRM Saleslogix Services in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, North Carolina and Texas
|Sage CRM SalesLogix Overview
|Sage CRM SalesLogix is the Customer Relationship Management solution that drives sales performance in small to mid-sized businesses through Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support automation and integration to accounting and business management applications. Sage CRM SalesLogix empowers sales professionals to be more effective sellers, and provides the information and tools they need to make profitable business decisions. Sage CRM SalesLogix also grows with the changing requirements of small to mid-sized businesses. Sage CRM SalesLogix provides an affordable CRM solution with low cost of ownership, rapid time to productivity, and high return on investment. With over 4,600 companies using Sage CRM SalesLogix worldwide, Sage CRM SalesLogix is the CRM leader for small to mid-sized businesses.
Ten Compelling Reasons To Consider Sage CRM SalesLogix
- SQL Database. A true relational database allows for the manipulation and analysis of contacts, accounts, and opportunities and the ability to expand and customize data tables to your business needs.
- Customizable. Sage CRM SalesLogix allows you to create general or user-specific customizations. Customization capabilities enable you to achieve a quick first productive use of the product, tailor the product to their unique business needs, keep the total cost of ownership down, and achieve a high return on investment.
- Integration Tool. Sage CRM SalesLogix was designed from the ground up to facilitate integration with third party packages. Powerful integration tools such as Scribe Migrate, Intellisync, and the Import Wizard make sophisticated data exchange possible. With integration to leading back-office applications, you can have access to even more key customer information. Sales reps can look at accounting data such as credit status, activity, receivable balance, and discounts.
- Multi-channel Team Selling. Whether a prospect results from the web, an inside sales phone call, or an outside sales visit, Sage CRM SalesLogix allows your company to track all selling activities in all channels so you have a granular history of where a prospect came from and an idea of what you should do next.
- Robust Forecasting. Segment your opportunities by account manager, region, or probability of close; create custom filters; and view data in multiple graphical formats. You can also review historical trends to assess effectiveness and guide strategic changes.
- Marketing Campaigns. Sage CRM SalesLogix delivers critical business intelligence such as ROI to allow you to see which promotional activities are working for your company. Design and launch marketing campaigns complete with tasks and associated budgets. Easily track responses and sales revenue associated with each campaign.
- Account and Opportunity Management. By combining opportunity management with contact management, you can create a multidimensional view of each opportunity to gain competitive advantage; shorten sales cycle times; gain visibility into sales pipelines and forecasts; and increase revenues and margins.
- Advanced Sales Functions and Processes. Sage CRM SalesLogix offers tools that help you standardize your company’s sales approach and monitor the effectiveness of your approach. Sales processes, consisting of a series of steps and stages walk your staff through the sales cycle. Monitor results of each step and instantly analyze which opportunities are worth pursuing.
- Support. Sage CRM SalesLogix Support enables your organization to build and maintain solid relationships with customers. It offers real-time access to all relevant customer dataincluding products purchased, ticket and defect history, RMAs, and maintenance contract status. Sage CRM SalesLogix maximizes each interaction with your customers, enhancing customer service and providing you new selling opportunities.
- Web Based Solutions. Sage CRM SalesLogix Web solutions leverage the flexibility and accessibility of the Internet. Designed for businesses needing a Web-based CRM solution, Sage CRM SalesLogix Web solutions deliver resources and tools that drive sales performance and provide superior customer support. Easy to deploy, customize, and use, Sage CRM SalesLogix Web solutions are practical and deliver low total cost of ownership.